Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hustle here, bustle there

Wow are people ever in a hurry to get things done these days! Rush rush rush, and somehow, things don't seem to get done after all. Then they get angry that their efforts were 'wasted.' Whatever! I don't let it get to me. I can't - otherwise I would drive myself (and probably those around me!) crazy.

On a slightly different note, I have been quite domestic today. Making all the yummy goodies for Christmas. The chocolate covered pretzels, the fudge, the seven layer bars, the muffins, the cinnamon cookies....and more. Oh yes, I am most definitely the dessert lady in my family! And it's such great fun to make all these yummy things and then be able to watch everyone savor them. That is truly the best compliment!

I made up one last batch of bath salts for a gift tonight as well. Had quite a bit left over, so I'm taking that with me to give to Mom tomorrow. I have no idea if she will want them, but it can't hurt to take them along. It's a pretty strong blend though - peppermint, eucalyptus, and rosemary - meant to open up clogged sinuses. Although I suppose we can all use that from time to time, and especially at this time of year when colds and flus are rampant.

I'm hoping to get a few things listed this week and then I'll be all ready to start for real! SQEEEEE!

♥ Indigo MoonDreams ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment