Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

All the goodies have been baked, all the presents have been wrapped, now it's time to get on with the show! Of course, that means I do have to go to work first....yuck! Oh well, it is a short day for me, and I have made sure that I have good people to close with! Makes life so much easier when we close early if you have people who know how to close. Nothing worse than people not knowing what is going on when you are trying to get things done and go home.

I ordered my books online this morning for my next semester of class. I'm saving quite a bit by doing it this way. For almost the same price as only the physics book and workbook in my college bookstore, I am getting both of those plus the student solutions manual. And since me and physics are not the best combination, I most definitely need the solutions manual! I am hoping to get through it and be done....cross your fingers!

Also worked a bit on my jewelry this morning. Got several pairs of earrings finished. I need to build my inventory back up a bit, as I pretty severely depleted it for Christmas gifts. Which means that I get to play with my beads again! Hurray! But not this morning....need to get everything together for going to my parents' house tonight for Christmas so I can see my little one on Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment