Friday, November 14, 2008

Feeling yucky

Wouldn't you know it - the moment I had a day off, I get sick. Not overly sick, just a nasty cold. The kind that makes you want to lie down in bed and sleep for approximately a week. I've slept more in the past day and a half than I have in probably the last week!

I know, I know, it happens. I don't have to like it though!

My plans for productivity have been completely thrown off. I had great plans to bead my hiney off yesterday and today, however I only got one piece completed.



It's obviously not *that* big in real life, but I got really close to it for the picture. It's probably about 2-3 inches across. Very cute, if I do have to say so myself!

Perhaps I'll have to go playing online to see if I can purchase more beads...then today won't have been a complete waste!

*♥* Indigo MoonDreams *♥*

No comments:

Post a Comment